I love halloween, and am looking forward to all of the fun projects I have to show you over the next month.
This particular project is one I've had in mind for over a year now. I used a retired stamp set, called Humor In High Heels. It was just too cute of an idea to not implement and share with you all.
Here is the front of the card:

I cut the card base out of black cardstock. It's a little difficult to see, but you'll notice I cut jagged edges at the bottom of the card, and you can see some purple shoes peeking out of the bottom. This was meant to imitate the bottom of a witch's dress. I then used peach parfait ribbon, and pear pizzaz card stock to stamp part of my sentiment "Whether you're a good witch, or a bad witch..."
Here is the inside of the card:
I made the shoes using the top note die cut, and concord crush cardstock. Then made the leggings using peach parfait and pear pizzaz cardstock.
No comments:
Post a Comment