I wanted to make a cute decor piece to display in my house, without having to place a nail in the wall, and this is what I came up with. I had purchased this inexpensive frame some time ago at a discount store. Below are the steps I went through to complete this piece. It was very simple, and took very little time.
1. I used pear pizazz cardstock as my background, and used the Bat Punch to punch bats in black cardstock and one little bat in peach parfait. I arranged and adhered the bats to the pear pizazz sheet that I had measured for the frame.
2. I then used the Wicked Cool stamp set out of the Big Idea book, to stamp "Spooky" in peach parfait onto whisper white cardstock. I then used an oval punch to punch this out, and layered it on top of an oval punched peach parfait cardstock. I added two silver brads to the sides.
3. I then tied peach parfait ribbon around the glass of the frame, and adhered the Spooky sentiment to the ribbon.
4. Place the glass back in the frame along with the bat decorated cardstock, and you have a great piece of halloween decor for your home.
Adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment