Wednesday, March 10, 2010

For the love of crafting!

Howdy Friends!


It is official! I have become an Indpendent Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I am so excited about this opportunity, but most of all about having this new avenue in which to share my passion with my family, friends, and new friends to come!


If you may have read my About Me section, you know that I've been a crafter for quite some time. Since I can remember, I have LOVED making things. In fact, my mother dearest still has many of my hand crafted gifts hanging around. I think I've come a long way since popsicle sticks and glue!


As a youngster, I always had an interest in scrapbooking, but could never find the time to do it regularly in high school or even college, but was determined to start the hobby post college graduation. Having got wind of that, my college graduation gift from my younger brother was scrapbooking supplies (my mom may have had something to do with it too.) At first, I was terribly intimidated by all the gadgets I was given. But, as luck would have it, some of my new co-workers, scrapbooked together regularly. They invited me along to a crop and from that point forward, I was absolutely hooked. I've made some dear friends through that group of ladies and learned a lot from them as well.


In fact, it's one lady in particular introduced me to stamps, my upline, Amy. She had been stamping for some time, and became an Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator a little over a year ago. I was a part of her first Stamp Club. Talk about fun, it was! Her passion for Stampin' Up! definitely rubbed off on me, and here I am, a year later, and officially an Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator myself!


So friends, as I begin this journey, I'd love to share my passion for crafting and stamping with you! Whether it be through my regular blog posts, working with you to host a workshop, or telling you more about Stampin' Up! career opportunities!



Come on ya'll, let's have some craftin' fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment